Aurora 18lt Backpack
Cyndicate Aurora 18lt Backpack
The Cyndicate Aurora 18lt Backpack is not only a great backpack but has a built in Wi-Fi lighting system to help tell the road users behind you, which way you are going at a junction. A small switch fits neatly into the clip provided, which then fits to your handle bar. This then sends a signal to the light unit built into the backpack. The indicator unit has rechargeable batteries, simply plug into a USB power source for up to 24 hours of continuous use. Whilst the backpack is shower proof for extra protection it comes with its own built in waterproof cover. This is attached so it doesn’t come off mid ride. The good thing about the cover is that it is thin, but robust enough to allow the indicators to be seen if you have the cover on. The main interior section of the bag has two sections and is capable of storing a laptop and even your clothing for a day at work. On the outside is a smaller pocket for keys, wallet, phone etc.
On the trim of the rucksack are reflective strips which also make you stand out once a headlight beam hits the rucksack. Whilst riding the rucksack can be fitted to your back in the way of tightening straps underneath your armpit, around your waist and across the chest. Should you need a whistle for whatever reason there is one as part of the buckle on the chest strap
Cyndicate Aurora 18lt Backpack Extra Info
- Wi-Fi indicator signal system
- USB Rechargeable battery
- 18lt Large storage capacity
- Fully padded straps and backplate
- Fully adjustable straps, shoulders chest, and waist
- Built in waterproof cover
- Reflective strips built into seams and on straps
- Two elasticated side pockets
- Extra clips and fixing loops on shoulder straps
- Supplied with handle bar clip and cable tie fixings.
- Extra clips available for customers with more than one bike